The main projects implemented by ASKVA are:
- Strengthening health system in Bosnia and Herzegovina with focus on primary health care/family medicine model of participating FM teams (WHO - CIDA),
- Support to the Health Care Reform in Bosnia and Herzegovina - Component 3: Accreditation and Quality Assurance (WHO - EU),
- Strengthening of B&H Health System for EU Integration (EU - SOFRECO),
- Evaluation of reform in selected areas of primary health care sector in the Republic of Srpska (CIDA - World Bank),
- Mental Health Project – Component C1: Providing quality mental health care in the community is supported by PHC management as one of the reform priorities (B&H Mental Health Project - Association XY - SDC).